Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Starting to feel a lot like Christmas!

Although it is still fairly warm here for what I am used to this time of year it is starting to look like Christmas! I finally finished decorating my apartment with all my Christmas fun! here are a few pictures!









My horses and dog get here Saturday! I am very excited for that! Charlie had a rough start pooping where he wasn't supposed to, chewing through a kennel, and damaging a door frame -_-. But once they tried leaving him out and not kenneling him over night her has been doing great! I can't wait to see his response when he sees me! I would say that about my horses too but... they probably forgot who I was lol.
Charlie on the road!
Also finished (for the most part) all my classes. Totally done with chemistry and only a few super easy non-time consuming assignment in genetics... So for all intensive purposes I am done! Halleluiah! Now time to get on Christmas gifts! Hope all is going well back in CO despite the freezing cold! LOL
   

2 comments:

  1. That is also so gorgeous!!! Well done...and the best is that you conquered school this semester and it is done! Hooray that you furry family will arrive soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done!!! Still praying that your animals arrive happy and healthy. I can imagine your feeling of relief and satisfaction about school. You should be proud!

    ReplyDelete