Yet again I have been slow to post more! VA life is busy and wonderful as ever. There is life drama here as there is any place but I must say I love it here more and more the long I stay! Fall just continues to amaze me with its beauty, I grow closer to more friends, and I get to know my horsey roommates better each passing day. There is never a boring second! Except when I am doing online classes... that is pretty boring... So here is a bit of what I have been up to!
I have been to a few hunts either to road whip or send off the riders and while doing so enjoyed the scenery and took some photos!
I have enjoyed the views from my apartment's "back yard" as well
I have also become very fond of this knuckle head who likes to sas me by eating my hair and hiding his halter in the bushes while turned out.
Tami and I continue to spend far to much time together (23 hours in less then three day may be a record of time willingly spent with Kianna?). I her word we fit four years of friendship into one night! Kinda funny when you find those rare people that you just *click* with. Again in her words' "Some times God just *woops* people together (add waving hand motion)." She also like to photograh me in my natural states of weirdness between singing opera, talking in hick voices while cooking apple chimichangas, and talking about life until 3 am, shopping, having dinner with friends, going to hunts, having breakfast with friends, and anything else that went on this weekend. So here is some of that loveliness (mostly for you mom)!!

So all in all that has been my crazy life in the last week or so. This upcoming week 44 has another big surgery coming so any body who would like to join my in praying it goes as smooth and painlessly as possible please do! He is such a fighter! An example to us all when we think things get tough. The link bellow is a song Forrest helped create about his journey. He even made the foot step sounds in the background.
44 Reasons
Hope everyone back in CO is doing well. Miss you all!!!
Love you,
Kianna
I have been to a few hunts either to road whip or send off the riders and while doing so enjoyed the scenery and took some photos!
I have enjoyed the views from my apartment's "back yard" as well
![]() |
| Finn enjoying our ride |
![]() ![]() |
| my sassy pants |
![]() |
| Do you spot where he hid his halter? |

So all in all that has been my crazy life in the last week or so. This upcoming week 44 has another big surgery coming so any body who would like to join my in praying it goes as smooth and painlessly as possible please do! He is such a fighter! An example to us all when we think things get tough. The link bellow is a song Forrest helped create about his journey. He even made the foot step sounds in the background.
44 Reasons
Hope everyone back in CO is doing well. Miss you all!!!
Love you,
Kianna

















Thanks for sharing so much of your adventures. I look forward to hearing more stories of my world crossing paths...so amazing how that happened. Thanks for spreading the prayer chain about Forrest's surgery this week.
ReplyDeleteIt is pretty amazing. I remember back in tech school like the second time I went to church with Melissa you telling me about Kent with the horses and Rae with the dolphins and I made a joke to mom about having wanted to ask if they needed a new employee. Never did I think it actually would happen though. Lol
DeleteHi Kianna,
ReplyDeleteI certainly enjoy hearing about all that you're doing these days. The pictures are great. I thank God that you have this opportunity. Praying for Forrest this week.
Thank you Shari!
Delete