Monday, September 12, 2016

Oh Dear

Today started bright and early. Today was my boss's first fox hunt and she was bring both Lance and O'Riley. So they had to be turned in, fed, bathed, saddled and loaded in the trailer by 6:30 am!! Then we set off to the hunt. I helped unload and get my boss are her trainer go on the boys before watching the let the hounds loose and heading barn to my apartment. Then I started work at 9:00. Did a lot of x-rays and stocking today so nothing too exciting there. Then I figured I would make a "run" to grocery store.... Except that ain't how it works around here. I drove about 35 minutes to the closest Walmart... and it is a joke of a Walmart. 4 food isles... that's it... most Walgreens have more products. So what I could not find at Walmart I got at Wegmans. Wegmans is a store kind of like what you would imagen if  whole foods met a super fancy kingsupers and had a baby. The food is great, but it costs an arm and a leg... What must a girl do to have a simple, cheap, one stop shopping trip around here? LOL! I guess that is what I get for living in the richest, fastest growing county in the entire US. And to make matters worse my GPS (phone)died before I headed home. I am kinda shocked I am not still wandering the country side because I can hardly tell where I am going daytime here... much less at 10 pm! But allas I am home and I have a crockpot of chilli simmering away. So I will leave you all with a few picture and head off the bed!





No comments:

Post a Comment