Since my last post there has been a lot of the same. Clinic work, cleaning the barn, riding etc etc.... Last night Tami and I went to get our nails done. I got gels for the first time then we went to her apartment to watch 27 dresses. Rimma there is a scene in that movie that reminds me a lot of a bonding moment me and you had on your wedding ;).

This morning when I went to go bring horses in I had a little shock. Finn had not blanket on (despite the fact I turned him out with one). When I found his blanket not a single strap was undone and it had no rips... How it that even possible? He slipped out of it like a magician! Totally confused and amazed...
ANYWAYS! Later today I went to lunch with Rae and Forrest. We played cards, I had beginner's luck and won first round first hand. Everyone was shocked. I guess they were expecting my card skills to be about the same as my pool skills....Alas I guess I can give Forrest a run for his money in some kind of game! That kids got skills. Now I have to finish my Chem mid term!!! AHHH!! Wish me luck! Have a great weekend everyone!

This morning when I went to go bring horses in I had a little shock. Finn had not blanket on (despite the fact I turned him out with one). When I found his blanket not a single strap was undone and it had no rips... How it that even possible? He slipped out of it like a magician! Totally confused and amazed...
ANYWAYS! Later today I went to lunch with Rae and Forrest. We played cards, I had beginner's luck and won first round first hand. Everyone was shocked. I guess they were expecting my card skills to be about the same as my pool skills....Alas I guess I can give Forrest a run for his money in some kind of game! That kids got skills. Now I have to finish my Chem mid term!!! AHHH!! Wish me luck! Have a great weekend everyone!


I bet those nails will enhance the bone scans you take and you will look very stylish while doing them!! ha ha And you are right.....how could Finn have come out of the blanket and it stayed buckled. Weird. And yes, I told you Forrest has game-playing-skills. So you did well to win at cards! Looks like you are doing well.
ReplyDelete