Friday, October 7, 2016

Birthday (21!!!)

My birthday went well due to the efforts of many wonderful people. I am very blessed. The day started cold and foggy. We had a bone scan at work and I was feeling a lot like out patient, sleepy!!

 Then Tami, Forrest, and Toliver came into work with flowers, a balloon, and a card (personally written in by every animal on the property *thanks Tami ;)*) . Toliver (Forrest's service dog) carried me the balloon in his mouth. I was very cute and made me smile. So I got my hugs from the gang and went on bone scanning. I got my yearly call from grandma singing me happy birthday. Funny how something so small can become a tradition you look forward to every year. Then at lunch I was surprised with a bucket of cake, and more cake by the rest of the VEI staff! haha it was truly a bucket of cake! See!


After work I was informed I had more flowers and cards up front! Try transporting vases of flowers, cards, and a yellow lab all on one four wheeler without any of it spilling off the side!! One vases only fell over once but all was okay in the end! Dropped of Sundance at  the house and set up the flowers I took back to my appt. up on my table. I got some from Melissa with a plant inside the bouquet "so I would have something that needed me every day." haha. Melissa and I had planned to do a big girls trip for my 21 before you know.... I moved half way across the country. So it was good to still get a reminder of her on my birthday! I also got a single flower from an unknown sender?....
After work Tami, her brother, and his gf took me out to dinner at and Irish pub. I did have a few drinks, but no need to worry not enough to get drunk ;) Then we went to cold stone to get ice cream. I got cotton candy ice cream with gummy bears. Yes I know, I am still a child deep down haha. And in both pictures captured of me I was giving Tami a sassy face hits my odd expressions



To end the night I opened the gifts my mom sent me. I got a soap dispenser and tooth brush holder, an adult coloring book, socks, a fox bowl, gum, a picture, a rug, and some other decorations from my appt. My gma also sent me jeans and the sweetest note.
So that closed the day of my 21st b-day. Gotta say it was a pretty good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment