Beautiful thoughts on all of this...and lovely pictures. How fitting is it that you get to live in an upscale horse barn. Love it!! Thanks for sharing your adventure.
Thanks for keeping us posted on your adventure. I'm praying that you will stay close to God and that all goes well for you. Shari (I can't figure out the "comment as" thing)
Beautiful thoughts on all of this...and lovely pictures. How fitting is it that you get to live in an upscale horse barn. Love it!! Thanks for sharing your adventure.
ReplyDeleteThank you! And thank you for opening the door to such a great opportunity for me.
DeleteThanks for keeping us posted on your adventure. I'm praying that you will stay close to God and that all goes well for you. Shari (I can't figure out the "comment as" thing)
ReplyDeleteThank you! One of my goals in all of this is to do things that make me become closer to God, especially when I get lonely cause I know I will.
Delete